Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2nd June marks our 4th anniversary

Hey there all (: Before starting on my post, i shall post a picture of my 3 beautiful ladies <3 

NATELLIE ; aka DUCK. 

YUYING ; aka CAT.

ELIZABETH ; aka BIRD.

Okay, all of you must be wondering, why duck, cat and bird. And what about me (: Natellie duck because her surname is quek. QUEK QUEK. Ducky~ <;  Yuying needs to survive with her dear cat at home and she acts like one too though. *OBSERVE THE WAY SHE EAT* hahaha. Elizabeth, her name too long already, so we shorten it to bird instead of beth. HAHAH. Lmao. As for me, i'm merlion. (: Yes, i produce water to singapore. Cause when i was younger, my slavia would ALWAYS drip onto Cat's bed. HAHAHAHAHHA. Well, i just can't control my tap alright. D:

So few days back was 2nd June, which marks the 4th anniversary of NYEG (: heheh. Figure out yourself if you don't know what NYEG. :P  Met my loves @ woodlands MRT station.  Bird was busy texting, so started taking pic with cat while waiting for duck (:

SNAPPY SNAPPPY. CHEEESEEEEEEEEE.

After duck's arrival, we headed down to town. So we headed down to scape first for scape flea but nothing really caught my eye, so oh well. Bird got herself a bracelet. Pretty nice but it's $10. She splurge alot :P Went in cine then to grab some pack of stickies. Bird bought a bottle for her ai ren. 

Had coldstone then(: AWESOMELY HEAVENLY GREAT LIKE OMFG. So nice <3 i wanna have it right now again-.-! All bird's fault! Her recommendation . 

Oooops, i look stupid. Well, i always do :3




I love dad <3 . Uhhhm, they didn't sell i love mom. So yeahh :/ DONT SAY I BIAS.

Anw, during coldstone, there was one super cute guy infront of me. I took longest to eat. You know i know why (; HAHAHAHAHAHAH. 

So after coldstone, we continue walking. Walk and walk, i don't even remember where we walk to. HAHAH. Headed down to bugis then to have hotpot. (: OHYEAH. #fats -.- 

Okay, we ordered MA LA. Which is super super super spicy. So we tried it. WE NEARLY DIED ON THE FIRST MOUTH -.- SUPER SPICY TO THE DAMN MAX I SWEAR. You can tell by our water. Hahah. Look at my cup, 1/4 left and that is only the start of the dinner. Yes, i almost died for the whole dinner. Had to run to the toilet 2 times. Moreover the toilet there kinda spooky so had to cross over the big big road for my toilet-.- Drank too much.

Picture taken after my toilet break. HAHAHA. Credits to CAT <3

Had hot pot for about 5 hours. 7-11. HAHA we eat very slow de. And we kept talking and laughing non stop.

NYEg gonna overnight at my place for study <; YAY. So i followed cat and duck followed bird house to shower. While waiting for cat to shower, i started to .......


After their shower, it was already 1am plus. (:  No bus liao so we cab over to my crib. So paiseh can, i don't know whats my new add, then i anyhow told the taxi driver -____- Bird help me tell the uncle then. Hehehe. 









That's all folks <; God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment