Thursday, June 21, 2012

Just rant out those memories.


I learnt alot from you this super long journey. Really(: Thankyou. You know what, when i ask my girls, 

Me: "Eh, sisters, I don't know if he still treats me as friend not" 
Sisters: "Talk to him, ask him how's life."

And so yes i did it. They asked me to ask during your birthday. Well, nope. I'm super curious about the answer so quickly pm-ed you on facebook. I started the conversation in sucha silly way i swore. And slowly, i started asking you how's life. 
For that few seconds in my whole life. I have countless thoughts running thru' my mind. 
-What if he don't reply. 
-I shouldn't have started the conversation.
-Ahhhh dang, i just threw my face away.
-HOW ARHH HOW ARHH
-hmmm, what if he reply cold cold. 
Yes, all this, running thru' my mind. And seconds later, i saw the thinghy on the pm, "typing ... " My heart literally dropped. What dafuq is he gonna reply. Im scared, im scared. I turned to twitter page and stare at it blankly. Then , i heard 3 notification. I dare not open up facebook tab. At the point of time, i really really super scared. Why? It's been more than a year since we last talked. 

I kept dm-ing and whatsapping my sisters. "EH HOW HOW HOW HOW. WHAT TO DO, I SCARED." I bravely open up facebook tab, i smile at your reply. Not just because you replied. It's because your reply were funny. Just like the past. (: When i chat back with you on that day, i felt like, omg, im' back to the past. Well, back to the past is certainly a no thing. I can't go back to the past cause you already have someone special(: 

So we chat and chat for bout an hour on facebook i guess? Talk bout the past, this and that. Well, finally cleared those misunderstandings. Well, no point clearing already actually. Then i started asking "hmmm, are we still friends." but you didn't reply. So yeah, i heck care continue our conversation.
You read my tweets. And you knew i wanted to ask you another question. I really dare not. I took a super long time to re phrase what i wanted to ask. 

I don't know how many time i did to type and backspace when i typed out the msg. It's just one fucking short sentence and i took my such a long time. Finally, i entered. You took super long time to reply me too. Well, at that point of time you were typing too. Well, that question was super short and you gave me one super long reply. WAH, like a boss. hahah!


Then you said text. WOAH, i was like, WHAT?!? TEXT!? . I was happy larh to be honest, but uhmmm, your girlfriend do mind i swear. So i asked,  "later your girlf mad at me" something like that i typed. And you reply, wont. I girl eh, i certainly know how your girlf would feel. Okay so nevermind. We exchanged number and started texting bout the past again. 
okay lets skip skip skip. AND I KNEW IT. Your girlf was pissed/jealous with me chatting with you i guess;/  Wahh, at that point of time i really don't know what to do. Okay, yes an apology is needed. But eh, you said she WONT be mad eh. Arhh, nevermind. Thank god the whole scenario of now is over . Whooosh. 
Dont want talk bout the matter already ! :3 hehehe. 

Anw, those few days, those msgs were really very misleading. Like what my sisters said, you just want to know the answer and then lead back to your happy ever life again. 

Task now:  to throw away those fucking memories away (:  EH, since you treating me as a lil' sister, i'll treat you as a big bro. Thanks bro (:

K bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment