Friday, June 22, 2012

Next week.

Omfg, save me. Next week is the start of school and also start of prelims. I don't know how bad/well would i get but all i know is, i will do my best. You know what readers, i have a very strong feeling i can't promote to sec5. Oh well. Am i over stress or am i being too negative?

 To people out there who's major exams are nearing, all the best. 

OKAY, so after all my papers, im gonna give myself 3weeks break. I wanna stay in penang for the time being. Leave all the things aside in singapore. So sick and tired of everything here that i have to deal with. Hope i'll start afresh when i come back singapore. (:

When im in penang, im gonna ask my cousin dip dye my hair for me! I hope by that time my hair would grow till the bottom of my boobs already. Ooops too open. HAHAH. 

i sort of argued back with my dad just now. Sorry. But daughter tay still love daddy tay many many. 


This is how i feel when someone don't reply me. 

I'm a proud belieber . Are you? (: 
Gonna get #BELIEVE with YokeLin on sat (maybe) and also get a picture with Justin Bieber standee! I hope no one rape or bring it home yet! 

K, bye. 

2 comments:

  1. don't worry, your cousin won't dip dye your hair for you... LOL...

    cannot see the colour larh!...

    when you Pg? I come back visit you then too... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. christal - WHY NOT!? ): MEAN. can larh! around sept i think?

    ReplyDelete