Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day Canadians!

Holla folks (: 
I'm back ..... *drum rolls*  ................. UPDATING MY BLOG.  Okay, lame.

Well this is so true. I always like to start my post with a quote so here it is. 

So, today, is Canada day! 
Happy Canada Day canadians!
I know Canada isn't my hometown but overall, it's still my idol's . 

If some of you did notice, this is my new facebook/twitter display pic. Oh well, gotta show off my chubby cheeks this time round! :p Pfffffttttttttt. This pic is before i had my fringe trimmed. I look kinda gay now but Elizabeth say i look better with short fringe. Same goes for my mum and hairstylise. Hmmmmm. Maybe i just have to get use to my short fringe! Eeeeks.

Last last week was rather bored while using the laptop. So i went in omegle. Fyi, asl stands for age sex and location. I was kinda dumb uh, i went to put "16 f" first -.- HAHAHAH. Then i continued with... well, read it for yourself. 

Ziqi mum bought this Jam for my mum! So i had it with bread for the past three days i guess? It's not that my kitchen doesn't have anything to eat but this jam is really super delicious. <: wheeee. Moreover, it's one of my favorite fruit, pineapple! HOW CAN I SAY NO TO IT . Opppps. 

 A  picture of my idol.

HAHAHA, this was rather funny for me! They look alike don't they! LMAO.

TIME TO LEAK OUT SOME PICTURES THE GIRLS SEND ON WHATSAPP :3 ooooops. 
The pweeeety and adorable ladies. 

SARAH:

 SHERYLYN:

JANNAH:

MIAOSI:

and a baby picture of... 
JANICE YEO:


 AND SEE WHAT THIS SHERYLYN DID TO MY FACE >:( hahahahaha, likka pedo. 

okay, bye. #lookingforwardtoBIEBERFEST

No comments:

Post a Comment