Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Panda Rock Out Concert

SO FINALLY, N's is over and farewell was last friday.
Actually N's ended quite long ago just that i'm lazy to update my blog! Oh well. 
-A photo with Ms Naz with the clique! Excluding Charlene cause she holidaying in vietnam-

So...........

I went for Panda Rock Out Concert with Dilys two days ago and it  was so damn awesome i swear! Dress code: Black and White that's why below you'll see us dress in black and white! And admission to first 3000 people! So i texted Dilys to meet early to queue. OH WELL you know, KIASU singaporean like me. :/ mehhhh.

and we reached there, the queue was like.... OKAY I EXPECTED IT. Dilys and I were worried if weren't between the 3000 people i swear! We saw people walking back. We thought they were going home or something cause too many people. I guess they left their things in the queue and get some food.

SO HERE'S HOW THE DAMN LONG QUEUE LOOK LIKE
-
-
-

FRONT OF US

BEHIND US:(this pic was taken after like 1hour)

We sat and then later, it was really bored i swear. I asked Dilys if she want anything. So yeah, i walked all the way to the station and get mac! (: Hehehehe. WORTH THE TRIP. <3 and="and" finally="finally" fries="fries" p="p" shaker="shaker" the="the">
-
-
-
-
cheese

After the mac break, we got bored so we did the usual girls thing, CAMWHORE. OHYEAH. More on facebook!




After like 4 hours of waiting, we finally STAND. omggg. THE QUEUE IS MOVING. Im so leggit excited i swear. CAUSE I CAM JUST TO SEE CHERLLOYD <3 hehehehe.="hehehehe." p="p">


 First part of the concert was some unknown band. :o they were pretty goood!!!! Me and Dil just got high like nobody's business. <3 p="p">

LOOK AT THE ATMOSPHERE. It was so awesome i swear. 
Okay, besides the damn tree which kinda blocked my view! ):

Next perfomance was Julliet Sims if im not wrong! I hope i didn't spell wrongly. Omg. She's pretty!!!
I have something to confess, initially i thought she was Cher Lloyd..............................-____________-
I like her voice!!!!!


Her Outfit. Fabulous.
Me and DIL!!!!!!(: heheheehehehehehe. See how much we were sweating! We jumped alot!!!!!

AND CHER LLOYD IS FINALLY OUT. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO. pretty <3 p="p">



Love her ttm! <3 p="p">
GoodBye folks! 
(sorry i know i didn't end properly but it's already 3:25am now)

No comments:

Post a Comment