Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thankful for them.


It's been a year plus since i last blogged. The last post was 16 october 2012. Haven't find the right time to post about anything neither do I have anything interesting to post right now actually. So what you are reading right now is actually all bullshit. OKay, i'm sorry. I'll try to make it interesting.

Mind me. It's been a long time since i blogged so i kinda forget how to. Ooooops. But blogging is way better than sitting down infront of a stack of O level assessment books. Speaking of O levels, i swear it was hell (FOR ME) because,
1. I wasn't ready for the challenge
2. stupid and dumb
3. studying is just not my thing maybe

BUT, i finally got that shit out of my league and I'm basically a free bird at the moment. The ones who stood by me during my difficulties during my O level are definitely my family members, school teachers, NYEg, classmates and outside friends. ThankYou so much. No words can express my gratitude. 

I would definitely like to special thanks to:

1. My tuition teacher- who taught me math and science.
2. YokeLin- for helping me in my SS SBQ ( i swear i really improve)
3. Kenbe- Math and SS SBQ.
4. Sonia- SS SBQ and a lil bit of chemistry.
5. Elizabeth- patiently teaching me math, both sciences, chinese, english and SS.
(can you just see how many help me for SS.)
carrying on....
6.Yuying- Geography and testing me on chemistry.
7. Natellie- English and a lil bit of chemistry and chinese.
8. My clique- i swear they are one of the most patience people too even though they might be quite angsty too.
9. Ining- a lil bit of art.
10. Schoolmates/classmates- everything
11. School teachers- I swear i can't express anymore thanks to them. 
Ms Lee: She know my flaws very well and nevertheless she never gives up on me. 
Mr Beh: Giving extra tutorial to us even during his lunch break, our recess and stay back after school. 

There's more. Really there's more. So much thanks to them. But whatever results i get next year 11-17Jan'14, i'll never forget all of you. But i have a feeling my results is gonna be damn screw up. Wherever i go, please don't judge me. I'm having nightmares these few days. 

I posted a twitlonger anyways. Hahahah. http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rv6i9s IM JUST RANTING WHAT I FELT.

I love all of you and god bless. xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment