Tuesday, February 16, 2016

47/366


"Hi, 
Sorry for being annoying
Sorry for being childish sometimes
Sorry for being jealous 
Sorry for being paranoid
Sorry for being selfish when it comes to you.
Sorry for being emotional when I care
Sorry for being needy because I miss you
Sorry for being insecure because I'm afraid to lose you
I'm sorry because I'm so complicated
I'm sorry I'm such a problem for you
I'm sorry for being stupid and knowing what to say to make you stay.
I'm just really afraid to lose you.
but, I want you to know,
I'm not sorry that I fell in love with you
I'm not sorry that I kissed you.
I'm not sorry we are the way we are
it's just meant to be that way.
I just wish you could wake up
and realize,
how much I want you in my life
and how much you still need me.
I love you"

Sometimes I wish surprises could be meant to be kept as a surprise instead of letting one know what the surprise is. What is the meaning of surprise then? Is the person supposed to act surprised when he/she got the surprise knowing that it's a surprise? Confuse. 

I love surprises. Small or big gestures, I still love them because they are made up of effort. Efforts from one heart and mind. But my love has decrease for surprises when I know it's gonna happen. Haha. So anyways, many of my friends asked how I celebrated my valentine's day. Well, I woke up at 1pm and had lunch at home till 3pm. Nua here and there at home and then left to boyfriend's house reaching at 445pm? Nua again at his place till we headed over to his gramps place for dinner. Personally to me, valentine's day is just like any other ordinary day. One thing change, the price of almost everything increase. Roses are crazily expensive. ((I don't fancy roses anyways, but babybreaths tho' are really <3 p="">

xoxo,
Gladys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment