Tuesday, January 19, 2016

18/366


It's daddy's birthday today and I just wanna wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY OFFICER TAY(retired Long ago tho) thanks for taking care and nurturing throughout the walk of my life. You are like a superman in my heart since young and would always be my number 1 superman forever daddy. Hope you love the gift I gotten from you hehe. 


Throwback picture of us Long ago during Nat birthday surprise celebration. Dear readers, I would honestly like to admit in this post that I ever lost feelings for my boy before in this relationship. It happen during our 6/7th month of the relationship. Shouldn't that be the honeymoon period right? Yeah don't ask me why, it's just went away unknowingly. I admitted to him about it and he seem pretty cool about it. I mean at that point of time if I were him I really wouldn't know why to do. I remember vividly during those 3months plus onwards he have been very loving to me ever since I told him the truth. He's been holding been so tightly where each day I just start to love him more and more where the feeling lost was gone. I realised that he is someone I need in my life to lean a shoulder on. I realised he's someone who is able to take care of me when I'm in a total mess
Because just for your info, my BF is a my OCD person. Not very but just quite. He likes everything to be neat. :-) grateful and thankful for every single day which passes by which passes by even he's not physically with me cause of camp but definitely mentally. We may quarrel so often but there's always a promise between the both of us. To never let go no matter how hard it gets. Thankyou bb. So Glad that you came in that room on the 3rd Nov :-) HIAK 


Xoxo,
Gladys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment