Monday, August 3, 2015

Page 163.

It's not any special day today or whatsoever but I just feel like updating this really dead blog of mine. 
Happy 163 days of being together butter. 
You texted me earlier on that you were excited for this upcoming monthsary because it's our half a year together. That's fast???? It feels like i just got together with you like 2-3 months ago only. 
-
-
-
-
-
So today butter(scroll somwhere down to know why is he butter)  and I went to MacRitchie park together again. Yes, again. We realised that we didn't go up to the treetop the last time we went there. (actually he's the one who realised it, not me. OOOPS hahah)

Here we go, starting our hell heaven journey with SLIPPERS.
let me repeat myself, we were in fucking SLIPPERS
ft my fatty face. my god. (is that why he wants me to hike.)


It was really tiring walking to the hilltop. 
#1 The starting point from where we took our selfie to the HillTop is 4.2km away. 
#2 Hill|Top. hill-TOP. It was obviously at the top so we have to walk 4.2km UP
#3 just to repeat myself again, we were in slippers. 



There were like so many up and downs oh my god. And the road wasn't suitable for slippers at all. NOT AT ALL. You will know will at the end of my post. HAHAHA. So continue scrolling readers :-)
-
-
-
-
And so finally after that 4.2km walk from where we took our selfie at the start, we saw the directions. I never felt much more happy to see the the designated area that we wanted to go has the shortest KM. 

(oh yes, we actually officially started our journey from the park. so total 4.9km for me till i snap this picture)
-
-
-
-
-
The place that we stop was actually called ranger station. HALLELUJAH, water coolers. We didn't bring water out there and my drink was snatch away by one of the monkeys at the start of our journey. 

There we go, 400m and tadahhhhhhh WE REACHED.
WE REACHEDDD
YES
WE REACHED THE HILLTOP BABY. 



look at my happy face when we reached the top. 
Bad picture taken thanks to my awesome fish eye but the view was just so amazing. 




Some selfies for you. 
The reason why i started blogging again because i have no idea where do i upload these pictures too. Obviously not facebook.









eh my bf photography not good. i look uglam in all but whatever. 


So why did I call him butter? Cause he call me peanut. Okay lame. It started from a movie we watched recently and the dad was calling his daughter peanut. Butter then mentioned that our toes look like a peanut. Somehow somewhat he called me peanut since then. I hate peanutbutter but they sound cute together right? So hey butter :D


Stay up there for bout 15 minutes sunbathing. 
-
-
-
-
-
Went back down again and guess what. THE STAIRS WAS... WOW. 


the guy who helped us take our picture!!!

YES OMG LOOK AT THE STAIRS. WE ALMOST DIED. But on the bright note, it was a down slope. 
Saw some monkeys along the way down again. They look really frightend la?! Like when i squat and after i stood up, they shock and back off few steps :(


Totally no idea what this is. 
 Never felt happier to see MAN MADE building when we actually walked at this corner. 
why?
Because when we walk down we realised we have to walk another 2.4km out for the exit. And our legs were hurting badly.

and here you go why I kept mentioning about slippers. 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I DONT KNOW HOW THE FUCK IT BECAME LIKE THIS, BUTTER SAID CAUSE I WAS PUTTING ALL MY WEIGHT AT THE FRONT FOOT. I dont know but damn it anyways. HAHAH




No comments:

Post a Comment