Tuesday, January 5, 2016

5/365


Well, Happy New Year everyone! It's a new beginning, new start, and a new chapter in life. Whatever happen in 2015, I'm gonna abandon it there (not abandoning the love from my bf duh) and move ahead with 2016. 

But to be really honest, I'm still stuck in 2011. Like a part of me is still there not willing to move on at all. Maybe that's because it is the year which affected both emotionally and physically me the most. I had the best start in 2011 but in the midst of 2011 it sucks so badly where I just want to run and escape from life. Like I'm so afraid of second half of 2011. Till today, it bothers me. 

Sometimes I've been force to do something I don't wanna do and sometimes I feel like I'm not being respected at all. I can lose anything but just not my dignity. But sometimes, I think I have already lose my dignity. You know what? Fuck this shit, I'll just let the river flow by its own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment