Tuesday, January 12, 2016

12/366

-throwback picture-

Anyways, Monday blues for everyone. Dreaded to go school but I still have to because sem2 modules don't look very nice to me compared to sem1. Was late for lesson for the 6th time and how many lessons were there since school started? 6. Yes, you got it. I was late since day 1. =) I need to do some soul searching or perhaps SEOUL searching end of this year? Kekekek. I thank god for Zel's and Eunice existence in DMS because I remember vividly, I was the only girl in MFS second time and I was fucking sad cause I had no girl-Friend to talk to. 


I hate how Father clock is ticking so fast every single day. I hate it when I know I have so much time on that day not having any plan yet I'm not making my time useful to do something (cleaning up my messy room). Sometimes I wish Father clock would stop. Sometimes I wish I am the only one moving and catching up to everyone's pace while I'm still lack behind. Time is precious; time is money. ((Well that's what my friend's customer told him)) but Guess what, rather having Father clock to stop more, I wish father clock could least go anti clockwise. I realised I haven't been a giving person lately compared when I was younger. It's just seems that I want to go everything my way but I haven't been realising it. Am I really too demanding? Or are my expectations too high to live to? I shouldn't expect anything from anyone cause I have never expect something out from myself either. 

I never held something on so tight before. I never knew one could affect our lives so much. How could you let something go when you adore it so much? I mean, it's a kind of affection right? No, it's more than an affection

Xoxo, 
Gladys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment