Monday, January 18, 2016

18/366


Headed down to JB the day before yesterday with the boy to shop for CNY clothes since the rate is 3 plus :-) went there on a Saturday and the human jam was terrible at JB checkpoint. Queued for 3hours at JB checkpoint and it was as packed as zouk. Not trying to be rude but this Filipino kept pushing my bf and I and at a point I had enough and just glare at them even though with their countless apologies with my glare. Usually when this kind of thing happens I would just close an eye and give them a smile telling them it's okay but this fucking dad of their family squeezed infront of me and his Daughter looked at me like it's my fault for not letting her dad cut the queue. LOL. Didn't let them affect my day anyways so headed down to City Square Mall only since it was already pretty late to go KSL. 


Relationships are pretty hard to maintain when there's trust issue but thankfully for mine, I'm Glad that our trust is there. Thanks bf for always trusting in me. KEKEKE have been Quarreling over small issues now Adays tho but I really truly believe all this small little quarrels made us closer as a couple and also to understand each other better too. I know my words are always harsh and that's because when I'm angry, I say things you don't want to hear. And when I'm angry I'll keep the text cold to keep a distance away so I wouldn't say thing I don't wanna say. 

Honestly I didn't know an online love would be so strong. So strong where it kills me in the inside when you said "do you still wish to continue?"


Xoxo, 
Gladys.  

No comments:

Post a Comment