Friday, January 8, 2016

8/366


I just realised this year has 366 days cause of its leap year. Yay to those who are born in that leap day!!!! But you know wha? Unlucky bitches, your parents had sex on the wrong day and had you came out on the wrong day where you can only celebrate your birthday once every 4 years. HAHAHAHA. But anyways, my words are blunt but just so you know that Everyday is certainly a blessing for use to open our eyes and look at the things around us.

So my work place has a pay increment. YAY!!! Finally after 1years4months of doing shitty work for me, we are finally getting an increment. 😘 well, that's a good news for all the staff but rather than a pay increament that I've been wanting to happen, I'm disappointed where I am not fucking promoted yet? I'm happy for those who came after me got promoted but hello??? Manager please don't forget me. I think I gave more shift than some of your staff too during my holidays😒 I've been working for a year plus and new staff always ask me "hey why are not promoted yet? That person came in recently and got promoted fast and how about you?"  =) ouch HAHAHAHA ouch. 
In this, it made me lose my confidence more in work and I lost my spirit too. You know that kind of feeling where you just try and try to prove yourself but yet you don't get it? Yes, that's where I'll lose my passion as well for perusing what I want. 

But on the bright note, this is only part time job I have to remind myself. So who gives the fuck about it. 

Xoxo, 
Gladys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment