Wednesday, January 6, 2016

6/365


Pretty boring day for me yesterday. I slept like a baby until 1pm plus and it felt so good. Headed to work there after and that's it for a day. How boring right? 

I have to wake up at 9am for lesson later on but here I am still awake blogging away because my body clock is not back to school timing yet. To be honest, I don't really like the idea of having afternoon lesson. It really wears my afternoon away because my lesson is 12-3pm daily. But advantage is ill be able to do night shift for my work and yay $$ kaching kaching hehe. 

I feel like a burden girlfriend. Alright I shall not use the word burden but I'm those kind who always wants the attention from her guy. And when I'm not having the attention I'll throw tantrum :-( I don't even know whether if I'm someone who's demanding? No one ever tells me that. But anyways thanks riri for tolerating me and my bullshit but anyway I think I tank more of your bullshit than you actually tank mine. Love you still. 

Xoxo, 
Gladys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment